Our Winter Warehouse Sale 2018: Day Four
Featuring thousands of books at deep discounts
Fri, Nov 30 (5pm–10pm)
Sat/Sun, Dec 1–2 (10am–7pm)
Sat/Sun, Dec 8–9 (10am–7pm)
December 8, 2018
Harvard Book Store Warehouse
14 Park St., Somerville, MA
This event is free; no tickets are required.
Book lovers, bargain hunters, and holiday shoppers:
We're opening the doors for our hugely popular semiannual warehouse sale once again! This year we'll have extended hours and two consecutive weekends, kicking the first weekend off on Friday afternoon.
Join us in Somerville for the Harvard Book Store Winter Warehouse Sale:
- Friday, November 30 (5pm–10pm)
- Saturday, December 1 (10am–7pm)
- Sunday, December 2 (10am–7pm)
- Saturday, December 8 (10am–7pm)
- Sunday, December 9 (10am–7pm)
Come explore thousands of remainders—fiction, cookbooks, children's books, comics, art, history, science—plus rare and unusual used books just waiting to be discovered.
What are remainders, you ask?
They are bargain books, new books at dramatically discounted prices. Remainders at Harvard Book Store are typically 40-80% off the original list price.
Accepted forms of payment include credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), cash, and checks.
Frequent Buyer Cards cannot be used at the Warehouse Sale. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Our warehouse is located on Park St. in Somerville, just off Somerville Ave. The closest T stop is Porter Square, on the Red Line, and bus lines #83 and #87 have stops on Somerville Ave. near Park St. Parking is limited in the area, so public transit is recommended.
- Tweet or Instagram your favorite finds using #HBSWarehouseSale this weekend, and we'll pick one winner from each day to receive a $25 Harvard Book Store gift card. Follow us on Twitter at @HarvardBooks and Instagram at @harvardbookstore.
- Drop off your email address on your way out for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Harvard Book Store when you fill out a quick online survey.
- For every $50 you spend in a single visit to the Warehouse Sale, earn a coupon for 20% off a purchase at Harvard Book Store in Harvard Square.
Walking from the Porter Square T station: 15 minutes
As you exit the station, turn right down Somerville Ave and continue about 4/5 of a mile until you reach Park Street. Turn right down Park Street, and the Warehouse will be on your left.
Bus lines #83 and #87 have stops on Somerville Ave near Park Street.
Support Your Local Indie Bookstore
Here are a few of the ways you can support your bookstore during challenging and uncertain times.Learn More »
Shipping & Delivery
and options, locally
Support Harvard Book Store's tomorrow. Buy a gift card today. Redeemable in the store and on harvard.com, and they never expire.Learn More »