Frequent Buyer Program
Frequent Buyer Benefits
Update: We are not updating our monthly Featured Titles for the time being. Please check out our New Arrivals page for recommended new releases in the meantime. Thank you for you understanding. And thanks for shopping with us at Harvard Book Store.
Our Frequent Buyer Program is our way of saying "Thank You" to all the customers who choose to shop at Harvard Book Store, a locally owned independent bookstore. It's free to sign up, and members will receive the following benefits:
- For every $100 you make in qualifying purchases*, you earn a 20% discount on a single purchase (at Harvard Book Store or on harvard.com) up to $200. Discounts can be used right away, or we can store them in our system until you’re ready to use them.
- Eligibility for our annual Frequent Buyer Sale: One day a year, our Frequent Buyers receive 20% off all qualifying purchases, with no dollar limit—at Harvard Book Store and online at harvard.com. The Frequent Buyer Sale usually takes place the first Sunday of November each year. Check harvard.com/events for details, and bring your holiday shopping list!
- 20% Off Best Sellers, Select Seventy, Holiday Hundred, and Featured Titles: Our selection of monthly featured books and weekly best sellers are 20% off for members of the Frequent Buyer Program, in the store and online at harvard.com! For harvard.com purchases, log in to "MY ACCOUNT" with your Harvard Book Store username to have the discount automatically applied to your eligible selections. If you don't see the discount applied, make a note in the comments that you are a Frequent Buyer member and we'll apply the discount when your order is processed.
- 10% discount on all purchases at Dickson Bros. Hardware Co. in Harvard Square. Learn more about Dicksons at dicksonbros.com.
Have questions about benefits and online member discounts? Email email@example.com.
* What are qualifying purchases?
- All categories of merchandise sold at Harvard Book Store in Harvard Square, including used books and remainders, count as qualifying purchases for the Frequent Buyer Program.
- Exceptions to in-store purchases qualifiying for the program include merchandise already discounted (e.g. 20% off Select Seventy titles and Frequent Buyer redemptions) and gift cards. Purchases made off-site (e.g. books at events, books bundled with event tickets, books at our Warehouse Sales, book sales via our affiliate storefront at Bookshop.org) are excluded, as well as Signed First Edition Club subscriptions.
- Although online clothing purchases may count toward future discounts, accrued discounts may not be applied to them.
Updates during COVID-19
Review our guidelines for visitors and other updates on hours and services at Harvard Book Store this summer.Learn More »
Stay Up Late Fundraiser
Stay up late into the night with our limited edition t-shirt and tote bag, a Harvard Book Store fundraiser.Learn More »
Support Harvard Book Store
Thank you for making a financial contribution to support Harvard Book StoreLearn More »