B.J. Novak Book Signing
A signing of
One More Thing:
Stories and Other Stories
with B.J. Novak
12:30pm to 1:30pm
This event includes a book signing
February 10, 2014
1:30 PM ET
Harvard Book Store
1256 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
This event is free; no tickets are required.
Harvard Book Store is pleased to welcome B.J. NOVAK, writer and actor best known for his work on NBC's The Office, for a signing of his book One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories. The signing is open to the public and will take place from 12:30 to 1:30pm only. Arrive early to ensure your spot in line! The signing will end promptly at 1:30pm. If B.J. is unable to make it through the entire line, we will have stock of pre-signed books to sell to those in attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a book signing only.
UPDATED SIGNING RULES:
- Customers who wish to join the signing line must have at least one copy of One More Thing with proof of purchase from Harvard Book Store.
- Due to time concerns, B.J. will not be personalizing books and will not be signing any materials other than the book.
- We will not have time for posed photos with B.J., but a Harvard Book Store staff member will be on hand to help take photos as you are getting your book signed.
Our 6pm Brattle Theatre event with B.J. Novak is SOLD OUT and there will be no standby line.
Walking from the Harvard Square T station: 2 minutes
As you exit the station, reverse your direction and walk east along Mass. Ave. in front of the Cambridge Savings Bank. Cross Dunster St. and proceed along Mass. Ave for three more blocks. You will pass Au Bon Pain, JP Licks, and TD Bank. Harvard Book Store is located at the corner of Mass. Ave. and Plympton St.
Unable to attend a Harvard Book Store author event? You can still pre-order a signed book by one of our visiting authors.
While we can't guarantee fulfillment of a signed book pre-order, our authors are almost always able to sign extra books to fulfill such orders.
Ordering a signed book on harvard.com:
- Add the book to your shopping cart and then click Checkout.
- Specify in Order Comments that you want a signed copy of the book.
- Please note: online orders for signed copies must be placed at least one business day before the event. If you are ordering the day of, please call us instead.
Ordering a signed book by phone:
- Call us at (617) 661-1515 and one of our booksellers will take your order. Specify you'd like a signed copy.
- If you are requesting a personalized inscription and/or requesting your book be shipped, we'll need to take down credit card information. If you are planning to pick up the signed book in the store, you can pay on pick-up.
Can I request a personalized inscription?
Unless otherwise noted, we are happy to take requests for the author to sign your book to a specific person, but we can't guarantee it. If you do get a personalized inscription, the book will be non-returnable. We will require credit card information when you place the order.
Do signed books cost more?
There is no extra fee for a signed book!
Do I have to pick it up in the store, or can you deliver my signed book?
As with all web or phone orders, we can hold your book for in-store pickup, or ship it anywhere in the country.
I am planning to attend an author event. Do I need to pre-order a book?
No need. We'll be selling books at the event, and nearly all of our events include a signing at the end of the talk.
More questions? Give us a call!
Featured event books will be for sale at the event for 20% off. Thank you for supporting this author series with your purchases.
We currently require face masks at Harvard Book Store and at our events. Thanks for your understanding!Learn More »
Tote bags and pouches
in a variety of styles,
sizes, and designs, plus mugs, bookmarks, and more!
Shipping & Pickup
We ship anywhere in the U.S. and orders of $75+ ship free via media mail!Learn More »
Noteworthy Signed Books: Join the Club!
Join our Signed First Edition Club (or give a gift subscription) for a signed book of great literary merit, delivered to you monthly.Learn More »