signs her book for children and teens
It's Your World:
Get Informed, Get Inspired & Get Going!
Signing line tickets on sale now
October 21, 2015
6:30 PM ET
Harvard Book Store
1256 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
Harvard Book Store is pleased to welcome CHELSEA CLINTON for an in-store signing of her inspiring new book for ages ten to fourteen, It's Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired & Get Going!
Tickets and bookswill be available at the door of the book signing event.
Please note: This is a book signing only.
Tickets and Book Pickup
- Tickets are required to join the signing line. Each ticket admits up to four (4) family members.
- Each ticket includes (at least) one copy of It's Your World. Online tickets bundled with multiple copies of the book are also available.
- Those purchasing tickets online can pick up their book at the bookstore the evening of the signing, but not before.
- Those purchasing tickets in the store can pick up their books at the time of purchase.
- Tickets go on sale September 15 at 9am in the store and at chelseaclinton.eventbrite.com. Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The signing will begin at 6:30pm on Wednesday, October 21, at Harvard Book Store.
- Doors will open to the signing line at 6pm. Until then the line will form outside the store, down Plympton Street (towards Mount Auburn Street).
- E-ticket and will-call ticket holders will receive their books when checking in on the evening of the event.
- Additional copies of It's Your World will be available for purchase at Harvard Book Store the evening of the event.
Signing Line Guidelines
- Chelsea will be personalizing purchased copies of It's Your World with customer first names.
- Photos will be permitted at the discretion of the staff.
- Guidelines subject to change.
It's Your World
In a book that tackles the biggest challenges facing us today, Chelsea Clinton combines facts, charts, photographs, and stories to give readers a deep understanding of the world around them—and how anyone can make a difference. With stories about children and teens who have made real changes big and small—in their families, their communities, in our country, and across the world—this book will inspire readers of all ages to do their part to make our world a better place.
In addition to informing and inspiring readers about topics including Poverty, Homelessness, Food Insecurity, Access to Education, Gender Equality, Epidemics, Non-Communicable Diseases, Climate Change, and Endangered Species, this book encourages everyone to get going! With suggestions and ideas for action, Chelsea Clinton shows readers that the world belongs to every single one of us, and every one of us counts.
You can make a difference. You can make a change. It’s your world.
Can't Attend? Order a Signed Book
A limited number of signed copies of It's Your World will be available to pre-order. No personalizations on these signed special orders.
Tickets also available at Harvard Book Store and over the phone at 617-661-1515.
E-ticket and will-call ticket holders will receive their books when checking in on the evening of the event.
All ticket purchases are nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Anyone unable to attend the event will be able to pick up books at the store up to one month after the event.
Walking from the Harvard Square T station: 2 minutes
As you exit the station, reverse your direction and walk east along Mass. Ave. in front of the Cambridge Savings Bank. Cross Dunster St. and proceed along Mass. Ave for three more blocks. You will pass Au Bon Pain, JP Licks, and TD Bank. Harvard Book Store is located at the corner of Mass. Ave. and Plympton St.
Tote bags and pouches
in a variety of styles,
sizes, and designs, plus mugs, bookmarks, and more!
Shipping & Pickup
We ship anywhere in the U.S. and orders of $75+ ship free via media mail!Learn More »
Noteworthy Signed Books: Join the Club!
Join our Signed First Edition Club (or give a gift subscription) for a signed book of great literary merit, delivered to you monthly.Learn More »