Redeemable at Harvard Book Store and harvard.com.
Our gift cards are the perfect present for any occasion, and they never expire!
Gift cards are redeemable for books and merchandise at Harvard Book Store and harvard.com, but please note the following exceptions. Unfortunately, gift cards may not be used with our third-party partners (Eventbrite for event tickets, Libro.fm for audiobooks, or Bookshop.org)—nor can they be used for Signed First Edition Club subscriptions or Quick Gift Bundles.
Gift cards are available in a range of denominations. Gift cards will be mailed out to the recipient from Harvard Book Store.
Using Gift Cards as a method of payment at harvard.com.
1) Select 'Gift Card' as the payment method at checkout. You can check your gift card balance at shop.harvard.com/giftcard/balance.
2) Enter your gift card number (on the back of the card, next to the barcode). If you have more than one gift card, you can enter up to two gift card numbers, separated by a comma and no spaces.
3) Select the link that reads 'Check your balance to continue’
- If the amount available on the gift card(s) covers the balance of the order you should continue completing the checkout form and can place your order
- If the amount available on the gift card(s) does not cover the balance of the order, you will be prompted to enter credit card information as well for the remaining balance.
Also available! Gift codes—for use ONLY on harvard.com.
Gift codes can be emailed directly to their recipient (or emailed to you, for you to forward along at the appropriate moment for the occasion!) Learn more at our Gift Code FAQ.
Shipping & Curbside Pickup
We ship anywhere in the U.S. and orders of $75+ ship free via media mail!Learn More »
New This Week
Shop this week's new arrivals, updated every Tuesday.Learn More »
Noteworthy Signed Books: Join the Club!
Join our Signed First Edition Club (or give a gift subscription) for a signed book of great literary merit, delivered to you monthly.Learn More »