Corporate & Special Sales
Harvard Book Store offers full-service business-to-business book sourcing and ordering for organizations of any size.
- Free quotes on orders over 25 books
- Competitive discounts and no-fee ordering*
- Free freight on most orders*
- Professional book and gift recommendations
- Free gift wrapping*
- Access to signed books and first editions
- Private author event opportunities
*some restrictions apply
We are local and we are accessible, which makes the whole process of buying books – from face-to-face meetings to order tracking and delivery – easy and hassle-free. A customer service representative will shepherd your order from beginning to end and answer any questions you or your team may have along the way.
Some of the groups we have worked with include:
- Boston Public Library
- Cambridge Public Schools
- Cambridge Trust
- Colliers International
- Cushman & Wakefield
- The Harvard Club of Boston
- Harvard Law School
- Hewlett Packard
- The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- The Martin Trust Center at MIT
- Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Phoenix Charter Academy
- Simmons College
To learn more about Harvard Book Store’s Bulk Sales and B2B opportunities and to get a free quote please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvard Book Store has been a locally owned, independently run Cambridge landmark since 1932. We are known for our extraordinary selection of new, used, and bargain books, popular author event series, and our commitment to innovation.
Support Your Local Indie Bookstore
Here are a few of the ways you can support your bookstore during challenging and uncertain times.Learn More »
Shipping & Delivery
and options, locally
Support Harvard Book Store's tomorrow. Buy a gift card today. Redeemable in the store and on harvard.com, and they never expire.Learn More »